Bamboo battings have natural antibacterial properties and the plant based fiber is more sustainable than non-renewable petroleum. The organic cotton is grown without the use of harsh chemical fertilizers and pesticides. You don't need petrochemical in your quilts. Use these sustainable fibers instead.
Blended with Certified organically grown cotton, this bamboo batting has the density and feel of cotton, and the hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties of bamboo. Light scrim for washability, great for hand or machine quilting. 2-3% shrinkage. O
- Fiber Content-50% Bamboo rayon fiber / 50% Organic cotton batting
- Width-60" x 60" inch
- Sold out
100% Cotton Batting
Soft Touch 100% cotton batting.
- Soft Touch? cotton batting is made of surgical grade, bleached white cotton
- Ideal for whole cloth quilts
- Extremely soft, seed-free and easy to needle.
- Handles like a blanket
- Dyeable cotton
- Fiber Content-100% Natural Cotton
- Width-45" x 60"
- Clearance price-$9.00